- Interim Dean, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Interim Provost for Medical Affairs, Cornell University
Dean Lee is an accomplished neurobiologist and psychiatrist studying the molecular basis of mood and anxiety disorders, with the goal of understanding why many of them emerge during the transition from childhood to adolescence.
Leadership Group List:
Javaid I. Sheikh, M.D.
- Dean, Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar
Barbara Hempstead, M.D., Ph.D.
- Dean, Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences
Robert Min, M.D., M.B.A.
- President and CEO, Physician Organization
Adam R. Stracher, M.D.
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
Deborah Hodys, J.D.
- Deputy General Counsel and Secretary of the Medical College
Katherine A. Hajjar, M.D.
- Senior Associate Dean, Faculty
Hugh C. Hemmings Jr., M.D., Ph.D.
- Senior Associate Dean, Research
Yoon Kang, M.D.
- Senior Associate Dean, Education
Rainu Kaushal, M.D., M.P.H.
- Senior Associate Dean, Clinical Research
John P. Leonard, M.D.
- Senior Associate Dean, Innovation and Initiatives
Geraldine McGinty, M.D., M.B.A.
- Senior Associate Dean, Clinical Affairs
Michael G. Stewart, M.D., M.P.H.
- Senior Associate Dean, International Affairs and Affiliations