NewYork Weill Cornell Medical Center Alumni Council
The Center Alumni Council (CAC) was established in 1976 to create a collegial association for healthcare professionals at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. The objectives of the founding members were to provide services that:
- Support and promote the educational, research and clinical missions of the Medical Center
- Foster close relationships among its members through social events.
- Encourage the coming together of current and former faculty and staff members of both the Hospital and the Medical College
Become a member of the NewYork Weill Cornell Medical Center Alumni Council (CAC)
Membership is open to current and former:
- Physicians who are trained at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell and are graduates of a medical college other than Weill Cornell Medical College
- Scientists and healthcare professionals involved in medical training at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell
- Faculty members of Weill Cornell Medical College
- Members of NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell's administrative leadership
- Members of the professional staff associated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital or Weill Cornell Medical College
Currently, annual dues are $85 for regular membership or $15 for new alumni (first three years after completing post graduate education or fellowship).
Dues fees are waived for retired members.
Dues fees are waived for all eligible Medical Center Housestaff.
Benefits to Joining the Center Alumni Council
CAC members enjoy the following benefits:
- Complimentary subscriptions to NewYork Weill Cornell Medical Center Alumni Council News, Weill Cornell Medicine and NYPress
- Borrowing privileges at the Samuel J. Wood Medical Library/C.V. Starr Biomedical Information Center. To learn more about library access privileges available to you click here
- Eligibility to join the Griffis Faculty Club which entitles you to reciprocal privileges at the Cornell Club in New York City
- Inclusion in the prestigious Medical Center Alumni Community
- Invitations to receptions sponsored or co-sponsored by the Center Alumni Council
Join the CAC
Please email us at email@example.com to request CAC membership information.