Incident Reporting

Clinical/Patient services

To report an incident or injury to a patient or visitor please use MERS Incident Reporting and inform Patient Services at (212) 746-4293)

General Liability For incidents such as a trip, slip, fall or other such injury to a person or damage to someone's property

In non clinical spaces such as Olin, Lasdon House, 575 LEX, Laurel, etc complete either the incident report at the security desk or the report found here.

Property Damage

Steps to Take Following a Loss to WCMC Property
Property Claim Form

Worker's Compensation

Weill Cornell Human Resources on Worker's Compensation [Intranet] - In accordance with New York State law, this coverage provides benefits to employees for injuries or illnesses arising out of, and in the course of, employment. Scroll down to "Medical Treatment and Expenses" to learn how to report an incident.


If you have an auto accident while using a Cornell/Medical College owned, leased vehicle or rented, click this link, review the Cornell Vehicle Use policy and follow instructions for reporting an incident/accident/claim. To review the Weill Cornell Vehicle use policy, click here

Top of page