- Evaluation of a novel factor IX/XI antagonist as an alternative to heparin for cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Myocardial protection of ventricular fibrillation-induced ischemic injury in immature cyanotic swine.
- Anatomic correlation of the pathophysiology of anomalous coronary artery from the contralateral sinus.
- The biology of human long-term mechanical circulatory support.
- Efficacy of mechanical ventricular assistance as a bridge to recovery or transplantation in neonates, infants and children.
- Characterization and modification of the hemostatic profile of single ventricle patients after Fontan completion.
- Factors affecting waiting time, waiting list mortality and posttransplant outcome in children listed for cardiac transplantation.