1. Shi Z, Du G, Li W, Liu X, Li S, Xu Y, and Wang Y. The immunological characteristics of the enzymatic fragments of human chorionic gonadotropin b-subunit. Chinese Biochem. J. 6, 558-62, 1990
2. Liao XC, Colot HV, Wang Y and Rosbash M. Requirements for U2 snRNP addition to yeast pre-mRNA. Nucl. Acids Res. 20, 4237-45, 1992
3. Wang Y*, Goguel V* and Rosbash M. Short artificial hairpins sequester splicing signals and inhibit yeast pre-mRNA splicing. Mol. Cell. Biol. 11, 6841-48. *Equal contributors as indicated in the Acknowledgements, 1993
4. Chen K-L, Wang YL, Dodson LA, Rennert H, Mochan BS, Wilson RB, and Kant JA. Normalized Southern hybridization to enhance testing for Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, Type 1A. Molecular Diagnosis 1, 65-71, 1996
5. Addya K, Wang YL, and Leonard DGB. Optimization of apolipoprotein E genotyping. Molecular Diagnosis 2, 271-6, 1997
6. Wang YL, Chen K-L, Joshi I, Kotloff RM, Leonard DGB, and Wilson RB. A novel missense mutation, R1283S, of the Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator gene in a 47-year-old African-American patient. Molecular Diagnosis 2, 205-8, 1997
7. Lu P, Wang YL, and Linsley PS. Regulation of self-tolerance by CD80/CD86 interactions. Current Opinion in Immunology 9, 858-62, 1997
8. Rose NC, Wang YL, Neubert AG, Roth NW, Li M, and Wilson RB. An evaluation of the Factor V Leiden mutation in a cohort of African-American pregnant women. Prenatal Diagnosis 18, 315-7, 1998
9. Wang YL, Addya K, Edwards RH, Rennert H, Dodson L, Leonard DGB, and Wilson RB. Novel BCL-2 breakpoints in patients with follicular lymphoma. Diag Mol Path. 7, 85-9, 1998
10. Chen K-L, Wang YL, Rennert H, Joshi I, Leonard DGB, and Wilson RB. Duplications and de novo deletions of the SMNt gene demonstrated by fluorescence-based carrier testing for spinal muscular atrophy. American Journal of Medical Genetics 85, 463-9, 1999
11. Wang YL, Bagg A, Pear W, Nowell PC, and Hess JL. Chronic myelogenous leukemia: Laboratory diagnosis and monitoring. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer, 32, 97-111, 2001
12. Wang YL, Frauwirth KA, Rangwala SM, Lazar MA, and Thompson CB. Thiazolidinedione-activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor g can enhance mitochondrial potential and promote cell survival. J. Biol. Chem. 277, 31781-8, 2002
13. Acs G, Wang YL, Raghunath PN, Salscheider MA, and Zhang PJ. The role of different immunostaining patterns in Herceptest interpretation and criteria for gene amplifications as determined by fluorescence in situ hybridization. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 11, 222-9, 2003
14. Gomez M, Wu X, and Wang YL. Detection of BCL2-IGH using single-round PCR assays. Diag Mol Path. 14,17-22, 2005
15. Wang YL*, Lee JW, Cesarman E, Jin DK, and Csernus B. Molecular monitoring of chronic myelogenous leukemia: Identification of the most suitable internal control gene for real-time quantification of BCR-ABL transcripts. J. Mol. Diagn. 8, 231-9, 2006. *Corresponding author.
16. Lee JW, Chen Q, Knowles DM, Cesarman E and Wang YL. b-glucoronidase is an optimal normalization control gene for molecular monitoring of chronic myelogenous leukemia. J. Mol. Diagn. 8, 385-9, 2006.
17. Jo SH, Yang C, Miao Q, Marzec M, Wasik MA, Lu P and Wang YL. PPARg promotes lymphocyte survival through its actions on cellular metabolic activities. J. Immunol. 177, 3737-45, 2006.
18. Yang C, Jo SH, Csernus B, Hyjek E, Liu Y, Chadburn A and Wang YL. Activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor g contributes to the survival of lymphoma cells by affecting cellular metabolism. Am. J. Pathol. 170, 722-32, 2007
19. Chen Q, Lu P, Jones AV, Cross NCP, Silver RT, and Wang YL. Amplification refractory mutation system (ARMS), a highly sensitive and simple PCR assay for the detection of JAK2 V617F mutation in chronic myeloproliferative disorders*. J. Mol. Diagn. 9, 272-6, 2007. *Ranked as one of the 50 most-frequently read articles in J. Mol. Diagn in 2008
20. Jones RG, Bui T, White C, Madesh M, Krawczyk CM, Lindsten T, Hawkins BJ, Kubek S, Frauwirth KA, Wang YL, Conway SJ, Roderick HL, Bootman MD, Shen H, Foskett JK, and Thompson CB. The proapoptotic factors Bax and Bak regulate T Cell proliferation through control of endoplasmic reticulum Ca(2+) homeostasis. Immunity 27, 268-80, 2007
21. Wang YL*, Lee JW, Kui JS, Chadburn A, Cross NCP, Knowles DM, and Coleman M. Evaluation of JAK2V617F in B- and T-cell neoplasms: Identification of JAK2V617F mutation of undetermined significance (JMUS) in the bone marrow of three individuals. Acta Haematol. 118, 209-14, 2007. *Corresponding author.
22. Wang YL*, Vandris K, Jones AV, Cross NCP, Christos P, Adriano F, and Silver RT. JAK2 mutations are present in all cases of polycythemia vera. Leukemia. 22, 1289, 2008. *Co-corresponding author.
23. Wang YL* and Miao Q. To live or to die: Prosurvival activity of PPARg in cancers. PPAR Research, Special Issue on PPARs: A Double-Edged Sword in Cancer Therapy? vol 2008, 1-13, 2008. *Corresponding author.
24. Yang C, Lu P, Lee FY, Chadburn A, Barrientos JC, Leonard JP, Ye F, Zhang D, Knowles DM, and Wang YL. Tyrosine kinase inhibition in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: Molecular basis for anti-tumor activity and drug resistance of dasatinib. Leukemia. 22, 1755-66, 2008
25. Branford S, Fletcher L, Cross NCP, Müller MC, Hochhaus A, Kim D-W, Radich J, Saglio G, Pane F, Kamel-Reid S, Wang YL, Press RD, Lynch K, Rudzki Z, Goldman JM, and Hughes T. Desirable performance characteristics for BCR-ABL measurement on an international reporting scale to allow consistent interpretation of individual patient response and comparison of response rates between clinical trials. Blood. 112, 3330-8, 2008
26. Tomer M, Jayabalan D, Coleman M, Pearse R, Wang YL, Lent R, Christos PJ, Lee JW, Agrawal YP, Matthew S, Ely S, Mazumdar M, Cesarman E, Leonard JP, Furman RR, Chen-Kiang S, and Niesvizky R. Atypical serum immunofixation patterns frequently emerge in immunomodulatory therapy and are associated with a high degree of response in multiple myeloma. Br J Haematol. 143, 654-60, 2008
27. Ogino S, Shima K, Baba Y, Nosho K, Irahara N, Kure S, Chen L, Toyoda S, Kirkner GJ, Wang YL, Giovannucci EL, and Fuchs CS. Colorectal cancer expression of PPARG is associated with good prognosis. Gastroenterology. 136, 1242-50, 2009.
28. Lu P, Yang C, Guasparri I, Harrington W, Wang YL*, and Cesarman E*. Early events of B-cell receptor signalling are not essential for the proliferation and viability of AIDS-related lymphoma. Leukemia. 23, 807-10, 2009. *Co-corresponding author.
29. Jones AV, Chase A, Silver RT, Oscier D, Zoi K, Wang YL, Cario H, Pahl HL, Reiter A, Grand F, and Cross NCP. JAK2 haplotype is a major risk factor for the development of myeloproliferative neoplasms. Nature Genetics. 41, 446-9, 2009.
30. Song Z, Lu P, Furman RR, Leonard JP, Martin P, Tyrell L, Lee FY, Knowles DM, Coleman M, and Wang YL. Activity of SYK and PLCg2 predict apoptotic response of chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells to SRC tyrosine kinase inhibitor dasatinib. Clin. Cancer Res. 16, 587-99, 2010.
31. Panarelli NC, Furman RR, Wang YL, Elstrom R, Cohen JA, and Chadburn A. NK/T-Cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma in a HIV-positive patient. J. Hematopathol. 3, 35-40, 2010.
32. Nie K, Zhang T, Allawi H, Gomez M, Liu Y, Chadburn A, Wang YL, Knowles DM, and Tam W. Down-Regulation of PRDM1/Blimp-1 in diffuse large B-cell lymphomas: A potential role of microRNA let-7. Am. J. Pathol. 177, 1470-9, 2010.
33. White HE, Matejtschuk P, Rigsby P, Gabert J, Lin F, Wang YL, Branford S, Müller MC, Beaufils N, Beillard E, Colomer D, Dvorakova D, Ehrencrona H, Goh H-G, Housni HE, Jones D, Kairisto V, Kamel-Reid S, Kim D-W, Langabeer S, Ma ESK, Press RD, Romeo G, Wang L-H, Zoi K, Hughes T, Saglio G, Hochhaus A, Goldman JM, Metcalfe P, and Cross NCP. Establishment of the 1st World Health Organization International Genetic Reference Panel for quantitation of BCR-ABL mRNA. Blood. 116(22):e111-7, 2010
34. Silver RT, Vandris K, Wang YL, Adriano F, Jones AV, Christos PJ, and Cross NC. JAK2V617F allele burden in polycythemia vera correlates with grade of myelofibrosis, but is not substantially affected by therapy. Leuk Res. 35, 177-82, 2011.
35. Akard LP and Wang YL. Translating trial-based molecular monitoring into clinical practice: Importance of International Standards and Practical Considerations for Community Practitioners. Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma & Leukemia.11, 385-95, 2011.
36. Kuriakose E, Vandris K, Wang YL, Chow W, Jones AV, Christos PJ, Cross NCP, and Silver RT. Decrease in JAK2V617F allele burden is not a prerequisite to clinical response in patients with polycythemia vera. Haematologica. 2011 Nov 18 . [Epub ahead of print]..
37. Cheng S, Coffey G, Zhang XH, Shaknovich R, Song Z, Lu P, Pandey A, Melnick AM, Sinha U and Wang YL. SYK inhibition and response prediction in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Blood. 118, 6342-52, 2011.
38. Prakash S, Hoffman R, Barouk S, Wang YL, Knowles DM, and Orazi A. Splenic Extramedullary Hematopoiesis in Philadelphia Chromosome-Negative Myeloproliferative Neoplasms: Heterogeneous Morphology and Cytologic Composition. Mod. Pathol. In print.
39. Kui JS, Espinal–Witter R, and Wang YL. Laboratory detection of JAK2V617F in human myeloproliferative neoplasms. Methods Mol Biol. In print.
40. Chadburn A, Wilson J, and Wang YL. Molecular and Immunohistochemical Detection of Kaposi Sarcoma Herpesvirus / Human Herpesvirus-8. Methods Mol Biol. In print.