Honors and Awards
Recent Selected Honors and Awards
- 2012-2015, Member, Empire State Stem Cell Board-Ethics Committee, New York State
- 2012, Visiting Professor, University of Oviedo, Spain. International Excellence Ad Futurum Program, Asturias, Spain, November-December 2012.
- 2012, Philosophy of Science Association Women's Caucus Prize for the best work published in feminist philosophy of science in the previous five years, for a paper co-authored with K. Intemann.
- 2012, Member of ASBH Awards Committee
- 2011-2014, Board of Directors, American Society for Bioethics and Humanities
- 2009-2012, Member of APA Committee on Philosophy and Medicine
- 2009, Award, Best Formal Paper by a Young Faculty Member, APPE Eighteenth Annual Meeting, for a paper co-authored with K. Intemann
- 2009-2014, Member of Executive Board, Society for Philosophy and Technology
- 2008-2010, Member of Nominating Committee, American Society for Bioethics and Humanities