The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for over 300 postdoctoral associates and fellows who are a vital part of the biomedical research community at Weill Cornell. Our goal is to improve the postdoctoral training experience to prepare postdocs for future research careers.
Our Services include:
- Supporting the development and distribution of all polices of concern to postdoctoral associates, fellows and their faculty mentors.
- Bringing together postdocs, mentors and college administration.
- Advocating for postdocs on a broad range of issues.
- Providing orientation.
- Organizing career development programs.
- Advising and supporting the Postdoctoral Association and the current Executive Committee.