Researcher and Lab Web Sites
The Research Profile System (RPS) is a web-based editor that allows researchers to maintain a profile page to showcase their research and lab to the public. In this system, researchers can update their contact information, biography, honors & awards, publications, and lab information to highlight their most work.
What Is Included
- Online access to the password-based Research Profile System (RPS) to update researcher profiles
- Creation and publishing of online profiles, accessible via the Researcher Directory website and searchable through the web
- A dedicated space to list lab manager and lab members, as well as any global health activity
- Ability to add new pages as needed for all active research projects
- Ability to preview your profile before the changes are reflected on the public page
- Ability to request assistance for photo, appointment, and education updates
Provided by the Office of Research & Sponsored Programs at no additional charge.