Information Technologies & Services (ITS) is a founding member of the Event Services Office. A joint effort with Academic Affairs, Engineering & Maintenance, and the Griffis Faculty Club, the ESO provides end-to-end support for events held within the Medical College.
For more information, please visit the ESO website.
What Is Included - Basic Service
- Scheduling of meetings within central University spaces.
What Is Included - Enhanced Service
- On-site technician support for your event.
- Use of in-room technology, including projection, computer interfaces, and videoconferencing.
- Pre-meeting walkthroughs to ensure your questions are addressed.
- Coordination with Griffis Faculty Club for catering needs.
- Coordination with Engineering & Maintenance for furniture and janitorial needs.
Cost is variable depending on the level of service. A price list is available on the ESO website.