The email and calendar service of choice for WCMC, NYP, WCMC-Q, and Cornell Ithaca is Exchange. Exchange is a robust feature-rich messaging environment developed by Microsoft and provides e-mail, calendar, tasks and contacts all in one place. All WCMC employed faculty, staff and students are provided with an Exchange account. Exchange services can be accessed in three ways: from Microsoft Outlook, from a web browser, and mobile device (e.g., iPhone and Blackberry).
ITS offers Exchange training on Microsoft Outlook for Windows and Mac via Webinar. To see the schedule and sign up for one of these sessions, please click here.
Supported Email clients:
- Outlook 2010 (Windows)
- Outlook 2011 (Mac)
- Webmail (OWA)
- Apple Mail (Mac)
What Is Included
- Single application integration of e-mail, calendar, tasks and contacts.
- Drag and drop integration of Outlook and other MS Office productivity applications.
- Full-featured Web interface (very similar to Outlook)
- Ability to set scheduled delivery of messages to individuals or lists.
- Ability to recall or expire messages you send if they are unread by the recipient.
- Real time updates for most mobile devices via Mobile Access and ActiveSync.
- OneLook Service: GE CB patient schedules viewable in your personal calendar.
The Basic Exchange service includes email and calendar with Outlook desktop client and web access to all users at no cost. Please refer to the table below for all additional email services and fees.