Information Technologies & Services (ITS) works with Weill Cornell Medical College (WCMC) departments to meet their printing needs through our assistance with the selection and purchasing of printers, connection to the network as a shared resource, and maintenance. ITS will register, tag and support recommended printer configurations.
What Is Included
- Network printing support that allows for multiple computers to print to one printer
- Installation of new printers on computers
- Coordination of in and out of warranty hardware repairs with vendors, such as HP & ABS. For hardware that are not provided by one of our recommended vendors, ITS can facilitate in and out of warranty repair within limits
- Recommendation of multifunction devices (MFD) that support printing, faxing and scanning functionalities. For networking scanning, only a select number of Xerox models are supported.
- A one-time $150 connection fee is charged and an annual $200 is required to maintain ongoing support.
- A $75 relocate fee is charged for connecting a computer to another area.