Microsoft Office is a software suite that consists of desktop applications that support various productivity needs on both Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X operating systems. The main Microsoft desktop applications are:
- Microsoft Word provides tools for creating and sharing professional word processing documents.
- Microsoft Excel is the programs that allows for creation of simple spreadsheets to complex ones with the functionality to chart or graph data
- Microsoft PowerPoint provides tools for creating presentations.
- Microsoft Access is program that provides tools for the creation and maintenance of records in database form
What Is Included
- Microsoft Office 2011 for Macintosh and Microsoft Office 2010 Enterprise for Windows
- Basic installation support
Installation on an ITS tagged computer is provided at no additional cost. Licenses for untagged personally owned incurs a licensing fee, depending on the version of Office selected.