Weill Cornell Connect - Service Level Agreement
Objectives And Scope
Weill Cornell CONNECT is a web-based portal that provides patients with access to their own medical information, ensuring the continuity of care. It is an efficient way for providers to communicate and release results to patients, saving time by eliminating phone and paper correspondence.
Weill Cornell CONNECT is licensed from Epic Systems Corp as MyChart.
All records for the corresponding patient will be reachable and visible within limitation to record quantity or size.
Weill Cornell Connect service is expected to be available outside a two-hour weekly maintenance window. Often, maintenance does not affect availability, but if it might, there will be advance notice.
ITS cannot guarantee service levels when faced with circumstances beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Natural or man-made disasters
- Electrical or network outages or disruptions
- Equipment failure unrelated to abuse or neglect
- Attacks on the WCMC network
QualityWhat Is Included
- Allow patients to gain controlled access to selected information in their electronic medical record (EMR).
- Ability for patients to make requests for appointments, prescription renewals, and referrals.
- Ability to send questions to their provider and/or provider's practice, as well as receive messages from the provider, including lab results.
- Access to the medical knowledge base.
- Support from 7AM-7PM Monday thru Friday, with on-call support for system interruptions during after-hours
Access to records and the ability to perform updates should occur within 30 seconds average.
- Provided at no additional cost.