Welcome to The Weill Education Center, a state-of-the-art teaching complex that encompasses 20,000 square feet within the Weill Cornell Medical College. With the exception of the Gross Anatomy course, all basic science courses are taught in the Education Center. In close proximity with the Samuel J. Wood Library and C. V. Starr Biomedical Information Center, this new complex integrates the classroom, study, laboratory, computer resources, and extracurricular activities of Weill Cornell medical students.
New features of the Education Center include:
- Upgraded functions on iMac computer stations
- Flat panel screens available for presentation and collaboration
- Enhanced Apple TV setup allowing users to present on one or multiple screens in a given room wirelessly from a variety of iOS mobile devices
- Updated wired and wireless infrastructure for improved connectivity throughout the Ed Center
- Wireless audio systems for combined small group teaching rooms
- State-of-the-art digital projection in combined small group teaching rooms
- Easily movable desks allowing for multiple setups to work and collaborate
The Margaret and Ian Smith Clinical Skills Center
A state-of-the-art patient simulator suite and standardized patient center providing digital capture devices to allow students and faculty to remotely view, and review clinical skills training sessions.