CTSC KL2 Scholars Awards
CTSC KL2 Scholar, Dr. Danielle Novetsky Friedman, presenting
her research before the MS Degree Thesis Committee.
The primary objective of the CTSC KL2 Scholars award program is to provide junior faculty and senior fellows who have already earned a doctorate degree with 75% protected time (50% for surgeons) to pursue training and mentored research in Clinical and Translational Investigation.
Individuals from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
Scholars are appointed for up to 2 years, and receive:
- Up to $80,000 per year and $12,000 for research related
- Salary support at the NIH approved rate
- Funding for supplies and research support
- Funding for travel to present at national conferences and symposia
- Access to resources for conducting C/T research, multi-level mentoring support, and career development
- 2017 RFA: KL2 Scholar Award
- Click here for a list of current and past CTSC KL2 Scholars