What else is available?
CTSC KL2 Scholars Awards
The primary objective of the CTSC KL2 Scholars award program is to provide junior faculty and senior fellows who have already earned a doctorate degree with 75% protected time (50% for surgeons) to pursue training and mentored research in Clinical and Translational Investigation.
Individuals from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
Scholars are appointed for up to 2 years, and receive:
- Up to $80,000 per year and $12,000 for research related
- Salary support at the NIH approved rate
- Funding for supplies and research support
- Funding for travel to present at national conferences and symposia
- Access to resources for conducting C/T research, multi-level mentoring support, and career development
- 2014 RFA: KL2 Scholars Award
- KL2 Scholars Awardees