NYC Biotech SBIR Funding Proposal Workshop NYCEDC invites you to this exclusive full-day workshop covering all aspects of SBIR and STTR proposal preparation and alternative funding opportunities:
- Get insights from NIH SBIR expert Lisa Kurek
- Craft fundable NIH SBIR and STTR proposals
- SBIR strategic planning and proposal development
- Avoid common pitfalls in NIH proposals
- Learn about New York’s biotech business incentives programs including QETC
Thursday, October 29, 2009
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Weill Cornell Medical College
York Avenue and 69th Street New York, NY
Send email to email@example.com to confirm your attendance by October 8.
- Lisa Kurek, Managing Partner,
Biotechnology Business Consultants, LLC
- Robert Lieber, Deputy Mayor for Economic Development, City of New York
- Tokumbo Shobowale, Chief Operating Officer, NYCEDC
- Julianne Imperato-McGinley, Program Director, Clinical & Translational Science Center
- Panel on alternative funding sources & biotech business incentives
attendance & Registration
The workshop is free to New York Bioscience companies and life science academic research faculty who RSVP by Oct 8. This invitation is non-transferable and space is limited. Visit www.nycedc.com/SBIR to learn more.
To confirm your attendance, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.