WCMC Employee Self-Service
Employee Self-Service (ESS) allows you to select your benefits, update your personal information, and view compensation information online. Follow the steps below to access ESS from your work or home computer.
1. Log in to ESS
- Go to http://weill.cornell.edu/mydesktop/ and select the Desktop Applications link.
- Log on using your CWID and password. (Make sure CUMC is selected in the drop-down menu.) If it's your first time logging in to myDesktop, you will need to download Citrix:
- Click on the Weill Business Gateway (WBG) icon to go to the WBG page.
- Enter WBG by clicking "log on" in the upper right corner and entering your CWID and password.
- Select the "Employee Self-Service" tab located on the top left of the page.
2. Select your benefits, update your personal information, or review your wage statement
Select Your Benefits
Click "Benefits" in the menu to start the process.
Update Your Address
Select "Personal Information," then "Personal Profile."
View Your Wage Statement
Select "Compensation," then "NY WTPA Statement."
Benefits & Enrollment Questions: Contact the Benefits Office at 646-962-9247, option 2.
Address Change, Tax Withholding, & Wage Statement Questions: Contact Information Management Services at 646-962-9247, option 5.
Computer or Log On Issues: Contact ITS User Support at 212-746-4878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.